A skilled Key Account Manager is required to oversee our company’s relationship with significant strategic existing and potential customers. This position is responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers operating out of Pakistan. This is combination of a New Business Development, Customer Services and Sales role
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to establish, develop, maintain and manage overall positive customer relationships with key
- Act as solution expert to clients for client’s line of business. Developing a thorough understanding of key clients’ needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions
- Lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners.
- Addressing and resolving key clients’ complaints
- Responsible for the single point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- To directly manage Key Account(s), in accordance with agreed KPIs, targets, goals and based on company guidelines, eliciting customer needs and selling.
- Manage P&L and improve profitability in line with our company’s
- Management of full cycle of sales
- Develop sales strategies and plans to ensure compliance with the company’s sales management processes and systems
- Develop and maintain up-to-date sales pipeline and achieve assigned revenue targets and goals.
- Identify and qualify opportunities and close deals as per forecast.
- Collaborate to maximize profit by up-selling or cross-selling.
- RFP documents review (technical, legal, financial)
- RFP response preparation and submission
- Negotiating contracts with key clients
- Ensure account retention, contractual health, well-being and maximum satisfaction of clients.
- Secure payments and collections from customers on time as per the contract/PO terms
- Planning, presenting and compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders using key account metrics.
- To monitor monthly performance against set targets and ensure that immediate actions are taken in case of deviations.
Additional responsibility as assigned by the competent authority and prescribed in organizational policy.
- An astute growth professional passionate about growth implementation
- 5+ years of proven track record to achieve maximum sales potential and targets with specific Key Accounts (both new and existing) within cyber security.
- Experience in selling to Customers with achieved sales targets of $2-$5 million and above in last 3 years
- Experience selling into the Financial OR Telcom industry
- Proven track record for improving the processes and organizations
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Able to identify needs and requirements of Key accounts to promote our portfolio.
- Understand customer requirements, business strategies, value drivers and business operations.
- Maintain strong technical awareness of assigned portfolio (Cyber Security Solutions & Services) and general knowledge of other service offerings within client.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability follow-through on client contracts.
- Ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong command of English written and spoken.