Management and administration of the core HR functions including resource and talent management; learning, training and development, reward and performance management, employee welfare, remuneration and benefits, and employee engagement and retention.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Management and administration of the core HR functions across our organization.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Responsible for the full employee lifecycle, develop and implement strategic recruitment, staff engagement, succession planning and retention strategies.
- Developing, implementing, administration and monitoring HR strategies, management guidelines, organizational and personnel policies, systems, tactics, procedures, business process, workflows and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job profile and job descriptions for all positions.
- Manage and supports organization’s candidate acquisition, pre-qualification, and skills evaluation program by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Organization and employee development, training need assessment, monitoring training programs.
- Maintaining an updated database of applicants and employees.
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Administer financial elements such as payroll, prepare reports for the accounting department, and resolve any payroll problems or discrepancies.
- Resolving conflicts and grievances through mediation and dispute resolution.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining and reporting on employee and workplace privacy, workplace health and safety compliance.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, retention of historical human resource records
- Undertake and support performance management.
- Develop, oversee, and manage compensation and benefits administration programs and directing the processing of benefit claims.
- 5+ years of post-university qualification experience in progressively responsible human resource roles.
- 3+ years of post-university qualification experience in a relevant human resource supervisory role.
- Proven track record for improving the processes and organizations.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience and training in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
Minimum a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or organizational development. Masters preferred.
- Human resources management
- Knowledge of relevant Employment law
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Communication processes